Prostatitis is a male disease, accompanied by inflammation of the prostate gland. Most often, the disease develops in representatives of the male population who have swapped their fourth decade.
Description of the disease: causes and symptoms
The prostate gland is one of the small parts of the male organ responsible for reproductive functions. It is located under the bladder, around the neck. In men over 35 years old, there is a tendency to enlarge the prostate gland, which is quite typical. Due to the proximity of the prostate gland and bladder, prostatitis is always accompanied by problems with urination, which is caused by an enlarged male gland pressing on the urinary tract.
The main causes leading to the development of prostatitis are infectious lesions of the male genital organs, frequent hypothermia and low levels of physical activity. The main signs of the disease include a burning sensation in the perineum and frequent urination.
Prostatitis is not a sentence and can be successfully treated. It is important to choose the right course of treatment and effective drugs to treat it.
Drugs for the treatment of prostatitis: forms and forms
For the purpose of treating prostatitis, the following types and methods of drug administration can be used:
- Rectal suppositories. Contributes to the improvement of metabolism. The insertion of the candle should be done in a horizontal position, after which it is important to maintain the occupied position for half an hour. The course of treatment in rectal suppositories lasts from 5 to 10 days. Side effects include allergies, which manifest as an itchy sensation.
- Injections. This medication helps improve prostate function.
- Penetrative. This treatment involves delivering a medication through the external opening of the urethra into the focus of the inflammation. Before the procedure, it is important to empty the bladder.
- Enemas. Currently, there is practically no drug to treat this type of prostatitis. However, you should pay attention to various herbal and floral preparations. To enhance the therapeutic effect, the douching solution must be warm. The procedure should be performed before going to bed, to avoid overexertion and hypothermia of the prostate gland.
- Tablet. Broad spectrum antibacterial drugs are commonly used. They become especially relevant when specific pathogens cannot be identified.